Share the fun of playing with nature with your family and friends and send them a Growing Greeting!
Grow microgreens as feathers of this cute bird. The owl comes with chia sprouts and in A5 format.
How does it work?
In every card, you´ll find a package of seeds and a hemp mat where you can saw your seeds.
- water it
- saw the seeds,
- the next day water it again just enough so you can feel with your finger that the hemp mat is wet
- keep watering for 7 to 10 days until you get your microgreens!
This card includes Chia microgreens, they possess significantly higher nutrient densities than mature leaves. In fact, microgreens can have 4-6 times the nutrients than the mature leaves of the same plant!
Why Chia microgreens are so healthy?
- They contain high levels of Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acids.
- They have high levels of calcium, iron, and magnesium.
- They’re a good source of fiber and antioxidants.
Chia sprouts are perfect to add to salads, soups, spreads, dips, sandwiches, and appetizers.